In Nepal, each flower of separate religion flourishes as the different color of a rainbow. Religiously, country is secular. Hindu and Buddhist pray the same god with a separate faith. Nepali people follow different religions that are perfectly harmonized with the diverse topography, various social structure, vegetation, climatic conditions, culture and traditional diversities and varied ethnicity.
Pilgrimage sites like Muktinath, Damodar Kunda and Gosainkunda are the popular trekking destinations for the tourist from around the world. Both Hindus and Buddhist equally visit Muktinath and Gosainkunda.
Lumbini is the birthplace of the Herald of peace, the Gautam Buddha. It is loved pilgrimage for all types of tourists from any part of the world. In addition to it, other several temples and monasteries are the pilgrimage sites for religious tourists. Himalayan Hub International has designed special pilgrimage packages for your spiritual journey to Nepal. Pilgrimage tour is the excellent way to explore Nepal’s rich culture and historical heritages that are well preserved through art, architecture in temples and pilgrim sites. Nepalese pilgrimage destinations are useful for both religious and study purpose.
The famous pilgrimage sites in Nepal are Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Bauddhanath, Pathibhara, Gosainkunda, Manakamana, Lumbini, Gorkha, Muktinath, Barah Kshetra, Janakpur, Haleshi Mahadev, Swargdwari, Khaptad, Kailash Manasarovar, Tansen, Tengboche Monastry and many others. Devotees from various parts of the country and foreign countries come tothese pilgrimage sites during special occasions and festivals.
Pilgrimage Tour in Nepal Highlight
· Swayambhunath, the sacred Stupa is considered self-originated Buddhist shrine
· Boudhanath, one of the world’s biggest stupa standing on octagonal square
· Budhanilkantha, the magnificent stone sculpture of Lord Vishnu
· Changunarayan, the oldest temple of Kathmandu valley built on typical pagoda style
· Manakamana, the goddess of wish fulfilling of every people
· Lumbini, the birth place of Lord Buddha, the founder of Buddhism
· Muktinath, the temple of salvation of human being
· Explore natural beauties of Pokhara, famous as the city of lake
· UNESCO World heritage sites of Kathmandu Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square.
Pilgrimage Tours are follow the under: