Asiana Nepal Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd. has laid forward its esteemed mission that comprises a convenient mountaineering expedition: 6000m-7000m to 8000m, trekking, peak climbing, and tours. The Asiana Nepal Treks & Expedition assures viable as well as feasible fundamental rights for the field staffs. The Asiana Nepal Treks & Expedition focuses its aim at providing better facilities for its staff to improve their working efficiency so that our guests will enjoy the trekking, tours and mountaineering. The company commits at providing equal respect regardless guides, trekkers, porters and other staffs concerning social discrimination and racial injustice. As it has observed a great impediment for the operation of friendly job caused by racial injustice throughout the country, the company has maintained a resourceful management to discourage such social discrimination and segregation prevailed.
The Asiana Nepal Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd. promulgates the following guidelines for sustainable environmental tourism:
• Protective well trekking /mountaineering equipment’s and shelter for staffs will be used to avoid cold instead of firing.
• Using purified iodized water instead of bottled water is encouraged.
• Using campfires by our trekkers or staff is strictly prohibited.
The Asiana Nepal Treks & Expedition Pvt. Ltd. extends its accordance to following guidelines and hopes all to follow them:
• Medical care for all concerned staffs engaged in the field will be provided by the company.
• Required equipment will be provided to our field staffs.
• A restriction of not more than 30 kg loads for porters has been maintained by the company.
• A child below 18 is completely restricted to hire as porter in trekking operation.
• Should have at least the knowledge about Nepal’s history, culture, geographical diversities and flora & fauna existed throughout the country.
• Should be licensed under Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation.
• Should have experience and training for the proper management of tour, trekking and mountaineering.
• Fluent communication skills and dedication to the customers’ happiness.